WHOLESALE ONLY- TO ORDER THIS ITEM PLEASE CONTACT SALES@DEAOTOYS.CO.UK
- Workshop Tools and Accessories playset for children; Perfect for those little ones who loves to help mum or dad when they are doing some DIY work.
- Playset with a total of 12 Tools and 15 Accessories (Made of 100% plastic)
- Including nuts, bolts, rulers, claw hammer, chisel, screwdrivers, hand saw, wrenches, clamp and pliers.
- Safe to play with; These tools are made from strong and durable plastic. Recyclable.
- Recommended age: 3 years old (due small pieces)
deAO Workshop Toy Tools Playset for Children 28 Piece Tools and Accessories Play Kit for Kids (total of 28 pieces)
Call out to your little helpers! Inspire them to become the best builders with this cool Workshop Tools Set.
This is a delightful experience of imaginative play that will help children to process their world and get acquainted with different tools and DIY tasks, in a creative and playful way.
Show them responsibility; Safety is always first and foremost!
You can teach your children the basics of how to use real tools correctly and cover the safety rules.
The set includes a range of tools and accessories that you could find in a real workshop (Total of 28 pieces).
- Workshop play set with a total of 26 pieces.
- Real size tools which looks just like the real ones.
- Perfect to add in your collection.
- Including an additional set of assorted rulers.
- Made from strong and durable plastic.
Learn through Play
- Ideal for parent and child interactive play sessions.
- Recreational activity for early cognitive and concept learning.
- Boosts creative thinking and imagination while playing and building.
- Allows children to understand and be aware of different tools and their utilities.
- Increase awareness and understanding; teach children how to use real tools correctly. Cover the safety rules, Safety is always first and foremost!
2x Screw drivers
1x Hand Saw
1x Angle Ruler
4x Assorted shapes rulers
- Tools: from 13cm to 20cm (every tool vary)
- Screws: 5.5cm
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.