WHOLESALE ONLY- TO ORDER THIS ITEM PLEASE CONTACT SALES@DEAOTOYS.CO.UK
- Spinning Dart Tower; Target board game with an easy assemble design and simple rules. Perfect for the little ones!
- Set up the 3 level target tower on an even and flat surface. Players alternate to eject the plastic darts on the top of the targets. The player with more points at the end of the game wins. - You can spin the targets or hang them on the wall for extra challenge!
- The content includes 6 darts, 2 launchers , 4 level target and 3 increased levels.
- Enhance hand-eye coordination skills, creative play, concentration and patience, inspire friendly competition and develop social communication.
- Recommended age: from 3 years old (due small pieces)
deAO Magnetic Darts Ejection Tower Target of 4 Levels Target Game for Children Family Board Game
Magnetic Darts Ejection Tower is ideal for 1-2 Players.
- Assemble the tower by adding the levels you want to play with.
- Start with the youngest player first; Choose a colour (red or blue),
- Place one of the darts on your magnetic launcher and aim to target, take your time if you need.
- Write down your score for future reference. - If you miss your shot, you lost your turn.
- The turn will then go to the next player, who will launch the next dart on top of the target.
- The player with the higher score will be the winner.
In addition, it can also be hanged on the wall for extra fun!
Other ways to play...
- The first player throws one dart and sets the number for the round.
- Each player follows, trying to hit that number. If they do not hit it, they write a D under their name.
- Once all the other players have had their turn, the player who set the number for the round tries to hit it again. If he/she hit it, the game moves on. If they don’t hit it they get a D as well.
- The second player takes a turn throwing one dart and sets the number for that round.
- If the players do not hit it and they already have a D, they write an A under the D.
- Play continues like this.
- The winner is the person left after all other players have been eliminated.
- The goal is to avoid being the first person to spell DARTS. When someone does spell DARTS they are out of the game.
Improve your skills through play!
- This game can help to enhance your children's hand-eye coordination skills, creative play, concentration and patience while aiming to target.
- Inspire them to a friendly competition and to develop social communication though play.
2x Launchers (catapults)
3 Level Connectors
- Target Tower: 34cm(high)x 16 cm
- Darts: 6.50cm
- From 3 Years Old (due to small pieces)
- Always under adult supervision.
* Please note: colour may vary from the pictures.
More Board Games Available at deAO.